Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Not enough hours in the day.

So thanks to cousins Josh & Justin all the bulkhead is gone around the old half of the kitchen. I've got all the wall tile down, the floor tile is not coming out as easily.

It's pretty gutted at this point. Getting a variety of estimates. Currently look for hardwood floor installer, floor sander and re-finisher and buying/installing granite. I've got a few names for the floor work, but if you have any other suggestions, let me know.

I'm really searching for good prices on granite in western Pennsylvania. If anyone out there has recently had granite counter tops installed, I would appreciate any recommendation you can have. This is probably one of my hardest challenges in my budget. Please comment below or send me a message w/contacts. I'll post/share who I end up going with, happy to share in the deals I find.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment